Money can be a big challenge, can’t it? At the moment, it’s one of the most loaded subjects on the planet. It starts more rows in relationships than anything else and I’m here to tell you that it doesn’t have to be such a problem.
I’m a Money Mindset and Business Coach and I’ve helped lots of women over the last decade to have a much lighter, much more abundant, happier, less worrying relationship with money. Then when you the pressure goes, you’ve taken your foot off the proverbial money hose and it can really start to flow and continue to do so!
What it takes is understanding yourself better. Knowing your buttons, your hidden beliefs that you’ve often taken on from parents means you can rewrite your money life, you really can. It takes honesty, a little application but it’s so doable and the return on investment is massive! As big as you can let it be.
You see, how you do money is how you do everything. Your money beliefs and habits will be affecting all your life and any work and healing there will have the most beautiful ripple across all your life too.
Ask yourself these questions. From an amazing book called “Overcoming UnderEarning” by Barbara Stanny
- My biggest fear about money is…
- My father felt money was…
- My mother felt money was.
- In my family money caused…
- I’m afraid if I had more money I would….
- People with money are..
These will give you a big clue to your money story, something I get my students to write when we work together. Were your answers a surprise? Even a shock? For many women they are. Have a good look at where your beliefs come from and if they aren’t serving you, you can rewrite them into something empowering that will take you where you WANT to be!
If this has sparked something in you, my next Money Mastermind for Women begins on 15th June, 8pm British Summer Time.
“Rosemary’s Money Mastermind 6 week course was life changing. Six weeks later, I have confidently put my fees up and taken on a new client who was happy to pay me more. I have set clearer boundaries for my health and business which has given me more time freedom, and to say “No” more, (something I have hugely struggled with) and I’m earning more at the same time. Lisa Ferris, My VA, Virtual Assistant.
We begin on 15th June with six weekly 90 minute Zoom calls. In the calls you will master
- Your unique money personality, your money archetypes. Your money personality and your beliefs about money are what makes you tick about money. When you go against the flow of your money personality, everything feels hard and you’ll find conflict and confusion that you just can’t get past.
- Your Money Past. We take a look at your money story, your history, the beliefs you have taken on from other people and made your own, often subconsciously. You then rewrite your money story to one that will take you forward with ease and abundance!
- Your Money Present. You will look at your boundaries, your anxieties about money, money conversations, see where they need some reinforcement and put new ways creating new powerful ways for our family, business and all our life going forward.
- Your Money Future! Create an exciting money future for your money, life and business and put boundaries and provisions in place to achieve that, starting now! You will finish the course with so much awareness, really know where you want to be and have felt how you can achieve it too, ready for the new era to come!
A Private Facebook Group . You will have a supportive community of other women to learn from, cheer each other on. You can work through exercises with a buddy or do it solo, it’s up to you.
Your investment is £279 which includes a 30 minute individual coaching session with me too, value £70. Please contact me if you would like a payment plan and we can arrange that.
If you would like to have a chat with me and see if this is the best option for you, do book a complimentary 30 minute Discovery Call here.
You can book your place by transferring £279 by Paypal or bank transfer to Rosemary Cunningham, A/C 75560542 Sort 600924. Message me if you prefer to pay another way.
Here’s what my Money Mastermind students from March 2020 said!
“What an eye opener! I am a Chartered Financial Planner and have been on top of the practical side of money for years. There are a few exercises that address this but this course, for me, was far more about my RELATIONSHIP with money. My deeply held beliefs about mone, how some of those views have been influencing my life choices for YEARS..To be aware of those views and repeat behaviours I am not happy with.