Join us on a retreat for heart-centred business women in magical Glastonbury this autumn – 13 – 16 October 2023.
There are just four places available:
- Come solo (we’re very welcoming) – £695
- Or come with friends – £395 each for up to three to share!
Imagine space to contemplate, a cosy cottage, enjoying time in nature, while immersed in the sacred sites, temples and gardens in Glastonbury.
Enjoy the right balance of spaciousness and the company of like minded women. There’s even a new harvest moon on 14 October so our moonologist Kellie Amanda Jones will be running a new moon event that day!
What’s more, you can enjoy relaxing treatments and Strala yoga to suit your body, meditations and visualisations, art journaling and even creating your own flower essence! This is your weekend. You choose!
Leave the busyness of everyday life behind and we will ensure you are fed wonderful food and leave feeling rested, inspired and nurtured!
If your heart is calling you to join us please contact Rosemary to have a chat to ensure the Soul Nurture Retreat is exactly what you need:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org.Uk
- Message or phone on 07967 121167
Your hosts are:
- Rosemary Cunningham, Business and money coach & complementary therapist.
- Helen Davis, Creative Art Journal Guide and mixed media artist.
- Kellie Amanda Jones, moonologist, Strala yoga guide, sound healer, alchemist, and maker of wonderful natural products.
Our venue is:
- Honeysuckle Farm Cottages – expect cosy and comfortable accommodation
- Situated in the Glastonbury countryside – 10 minutes walk from the Tor, White Spring and Chalice Well Gardens.
- Twenty minutes walk or a short car ride into town.